- Duplicate the photo layer (Ctrl J).
- Desaturate it to turn it into black and white (Ctr Shift U) & duplicate it again (Ctrl J).
- Invert the upper layer (Ctrl I) and chang the blending mode into COLOR DODGE.
- Go to FILTER > BLUR > GAUSSIAN BLUR and set the RADIUS.
- Double click the BG layer to free it and move it to the top.
- Change the blending mode into LINEAR BURN and set the FILL into 90%.
- You can use BURN tool too part of the photo you want to darken.
Thursday, August 30, 2012
Tutorial : How to turn PHOTOS into PAINTINGS
Wow...it's super fast and easy :). The steps are :