Sunday, June 10, 2012

Zig Zag Scrap : Inspire Me | Pennants by t for me designs (8 June)

I alway wanted a travel kit and I've got it! This bundle is called Travel Notebook Collab - The Bundle by t for me designs and Val C. Designs. It's got the worn and vintage feeling and great for scrapping old photos of your travel journey. I also use Inspire Me | Pennants by t for me designs as my CT duty this week.



I wondered, what would I create with this travel kit? First of all, I really adored the word art, so I definitely used it. I re-color some of the words to match the color tone of the pennants. Looking at the worn look of the paper, I decided to turned my pictures to black and white and reduce the opacity. Then, after adding some decorative elements, I was good to go... here it is :


No comments:

Post a Comment