Sunday, June 3, 2012

Ginger Scraps : Life Captured - February by Pixelily Designs

Yaaay.... Pixelily Designs opens her store at Ginger Scraps. I'm so proud of her, because she is one of few Indonesia designers in digi-scrapping world whose products are so awesome! Her collection of Life Captured kits are my absolute favourite. They are so versatile, you can use them for scrapping practically anything!

This time I decided to use Life Captured : February. I've got this cute photos of Alyssa wearing her grandma's wig and the color tone matches this kit very much. I also used some word arts from Inspired Design's Once Upon a Time kit - Purple which I think is perfect to add as journaling. Not but not least, I used Little Green Frog Design's froggy freebee template too.



Note : Honorable Mention at Ginger Scraps

No comments:

Post a Comment