Sunday, May 19, 2013

Juliana Kneipp : Ephemera Woodpapers #2 & Silver Alpha

This week, Juliana has released 2 new kits. One is a brushed metal alpha, Silver Alpha includes a lowercase alpha, numbers, and some punctuation. Perfect for Father's Day layouts or any of your wonderful pages!

A mix of nature and vintage charm abound in Ephemera Wood #2, the second paper pack from Juliana Kneipp in the Ephemera Wood line. The floral embellishments on the papers add a bit of whimsical shabby chic to your page. Give your layout a touch of rustic charm with teh aged wood papers. Pack includes 10 beautiful wood- and floral-textured papers.

I combined these 2 kits with Juliana's older kit : Easy Breezy to create this butterfly page which I always wanted to scraplift since I saw it in a gallery (I forgot which one :)) some time ago. I added some quotes and it came out really artsy. Lovin' this!






No comments:

Post a Comment