Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Ginger Scraps : Aprilisa Designs is joining the store!

I'm so excited to hear that Lisa from Aprilisa Designs is joining GS. Yaaa! I was a guest CT for her few months ago and she has various juicy theme kits to explore. I'm so glad that I can get her newest products starting with these 3 products I grabbed for her opening store on 1 January 2013.



I am a fan of big picture templates because I feel that photos are the highlight of a page and I like to showcase them maximally. That's why I'm so thrilled to see that Lisa is including these templates in her opening debut. The reading theme kit is a good addition to my stash too because my son loves reading and this is just perfect to scrap his story. And what do you think of the sale theme kit? I've been dreaming of having a kit with coins, credit cards & money oriented stuff and I finally I got it for free! A good start for a new year!




No comments:

Post a Comment