Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Meta Wulandari Designs : Bits of Life

Look at this complete collection of Bits of Life by Meta Wulandari Designs! Elements, Papers, Scatters, Wordarts, Journal Cards, Stacked Papers, Templates.... wow, what more can you wish for. What so special about this collection is that Meta made the wordarts just for me... I'm so thrilled to be her CT :) These collection id part of her Grab Bag - Bits of Life that is currently on sale until the end of May. You can snag it for only $5... what a bargain!










And this is what I made with this collection. I got the inspiration while I was watching a film on TV. There was series of square covering a super large photo. 


Note : Honorable Mention at Ginger Scraps

1 comment:

  1. like usual, verry verry nice work Nadia ! Love the new layout too !

    ReplyDelete